Just an average guy, living an average life, trying to be extraodinary once in a while :P
ang ku kukuchi kuchi pinch cheektickle ticklegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeso cuteeeeeeeeee
OMGGGGGGGGGGGthis is mini ?!?!?!?hoh! i tot who or wat is mini lo last friday nite!now i angryyy liao!!u din bring mini!!!! 'x'
oops forgot to puji him/her cuteHAAHHA
wheeeeee!! *squeals with delight*I wanna SMOOCH your POOCH!!*muak muak muak all over Mini*
wah seh...i always love dogs...that is one cute dog!
mini mia blog apa URL ar?
chen: cute leh... :PPC: yup, this IS Mini, thanks for puji-ing her cute ;)May: Mini would be really happy :Pmonk: hehe cute hor?nyonya khai ma: tarak URL lar... me not so free to create blog for her... LOL
kiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut !!!!!*pinches cheek*Now I remember why I sometimes have pets although I know I'm not a good pet master - they're sometimes just too adorable to resist !
Lu pi ajar lu mya Mini how to type lar... then can blog like ah boy & liucas.
yummy! sorry.. i mean cutie!!
CUTE NYER!!!mata bulat bulatkulit hitam manis :)
moz: :Dangel: errr... later she berebut the computer with me wor :Psengkor: Grrrr...JL: :D
hi MiniI'm Ah Boy :)free to come out & join ah boy for yum char session or not?
wah ah boy trying to chat up my Mini? itu gay doggie liucas pun interested in Mini wor... you 2 wanna fight it out? :P:P:P
omg!!! mini so cuuuuuuuuuuuute! :Dworth the wait though. hehe
butt: hehehe thanks on behalf of Mini :P
Hi.. first time in here!Oh my... your mini looks so cute :) I used to have a dog named mini also though her name in the ceritificate is Fella van Semangat but because she is a mini pincher, we gave her a nickname which is Mini :)
wah... why look like sculpture one??? haha...
selba: hey, thanks for dropping by. :Dkyh: sculpture? hahaha it's because of a 1 megapix camera + photoshop i guess
hmm... she is so cute...
20 comments:
ang ku ku
kuchi kuchi
pinch cheek
tickle tickle
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
so cuteeeeeeeeee
OMGGGGGGGGGGG
this is mini ?!?!?!?
hoh! i tot who or wat is mini lo last friday nite!
now i angryyy liao!!u din bring mini!!!! 'x'
oops forgot to puji him/her cute
HAAHHA
wheeeeee!! *squeals with delight*
I wanna SMOOCH your POOCH!!
*muak muak muak all over Mini*
wah seh...i always love dogs...that is one cute dog!
mini mia blog apa URL ar?
chen: cute leh... :P
PC: yup, this IS Mini, thanks for puji-ing her cute ;)
May: Mini would be really happy :P
monk: hehe cute hor?
nyonya khai ma: tarak URL lar... me not so free to create blog for her... LOL
kiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut !!!!!
*pinches cheek*
Now I remember why I sometimes have pets although I know I'm not a good pet master - they're sometimes just too adorable to resist !
Lu pi ajar lu mya Mini how to type lar... then can blog like ah boy & liucas.
yummy! sorry.. i mean cutie!!
CUTE NYER!!!
mata bulat bulat
kulit hitam manis :)
moz: :D
angel: errr... later she berebut the computer with me wor :P
sengkor: Grrrr...
JL: :D
hi Mini
I'm Ah Boy :)
free to come out & join ah boy for yum char session or not?
wah ah boy trying to chat up my Mini? itu gay doggie liucas pun interested in Mini wor... you 2 wanna fight it out? :P:P:P
omg!!! mini so cuuuuuuuuuuuute! :D
worth the wait though. hehe
butt: hehehe thanks on behalf of Mini :P
Hi.. first time in here!
Oh my... your mini looks so cute :) I used to have a dog named mini also though her name in the ceritificate is Fella van Semangat but because she is a mini pincher, we gave her a nickname which is Mini :)
wah... why look like sculpture one??? haha...
selba: hey, thanks for dropping by. :D
kyh: sculpture? hahaha it's because of a 1 megapix camera + photoshop i guess
hmm... she is so cute...
Post a Comment